Enter the code 10OFF2013 at checkout and get 10% off any package.

    Universal Life Church » FAQ » Misc Questions » Can I charge for my services as a Minister?

Can I charge for my services as a Minister? by ULCS

As a minister it is within your right to charge for your services, or choose not to charge for your services. When performing a wedding or other ceremony, speak with the couple to come to an agreement on an amount that is both fair for you and for the couple. 

As a minister of the Universal Life Church, your personal tax information and record keeping is your own. We do not render nor give advise on how to keep or maintain your own income and tax records. We do suggest that if you are starting a ministry, you should seek the professional advise of a qualified tax specialist. 

Share |

NOTE:The Universal Life Church does not engage in rendering accounting, legal or professional service advice. This information is provided "as is". The ULCS disclaim any loss or liability, either directly or indirectly as a consequence of applying the information presented herein, or in regard to the use of said information. No guarantee is given, either expressed or implied, in regard to the accuracy, or acceptability of the information.


Content & Images Copyright © 2017 Universal Life Church 7
Get More information about getting ordained