Special Offer for new Ministers - Save 10% on any Hard Copy Credential or Package - Enter NEWMINISTER at the checkout

    Universal Life Church » FAQ » Your Ordination Status » What do I need to legally perform a wedding

What do I need to legally perform a wedding by ULCS

Most states will require that you register with the County Clerk or the local Agency that records marriages in the county before you can perform or solemnize the ceremony. Every county has different requirements for the minister to register, many states will require your Ordination Credential as proof of your ordination with our ministry.

Visit our State Marriage & Wedding Laws for more information.

Share |

NOTE:The Universal Life Church does not engage in rendering accounting, legal or professional service advice. This information is provided "as is". The ULCS disclaim any loss or liability, either directly or indirectly as a consequence of applying the information presented herein, or in regard to the use of said information. No guarantee is given, either expressed or implied, in regard to the accuracy, or acceptability of the information.


Content & Images Copyright © 2017 Universal Life Church 7
Get More information about getting ordained